Software Engineering II
Event numbers: 43MBE1009V (Lecture) und 43MBE1010V (Exercise)
Prerequisites: Module “Software Engineering I” is recommended.
- Agile Software-Development: Continuous Integration, Reengineering, Reverse-Engineering, Refactoring
- Model-driven Software Engineering
- Approaches for managing Software-Versions und -Variants
- Quality assurance with focus on testing
- Techniques and applications of recent software analysis tools
- Semantic of modeling languages
- Empirical methods in software engineering
Lecture and exercise take place on-site in class-room.
To participate, enroll in the course in Unisono and Moodle.
Lecture and exercise materials as well as announcements are published in the Moodle course.
Moodle-Link: right here
Weekly procedure during the semester:
- On-site lecture in class-room.
- Exercise sheet and exercise appointment on-site in class-room:
- Starts in the second lecture week.
- During the exercise appointments the current exercise sheet is worked through collaboratively.
- There is no formal submission requirement, but the participation is highly recommended as preparation for the exam!
- To prepare for the appointments: Read the current execise sheet. If required for the exercise sheet, download and install the referenced software.
Aktualisiert um 10:30 am 7. March 2022 von Robert