Welcome to the homepage of the Chair of Model-based Engineering at the University of Siegen.
The teaching at our Chair encompasses lectures, seminars and internships for the core subjects Software Engineering and Database Systems and is aimed at students of computer science of bachelor and master programs and related courses.
The research focuses at our Chair include the following fields of work:
- Model-based design and quality assurance of complex software-systems
- Model-based software engineering and tools
- Software testing and program analysis
- Software product lines and evolution of software
- Semantics of modelling languages
- Formal methods and concurrency theory
Particular focus is on the following problem domains:
- Embedded and Cyber-Physical Software-Systeme
- Safety- and Mission-critical Software-Systeme
Aktualisiert um 14:45 am 26. March 2020 von g044465