Modellbasierte Entwicklung » Database Systems II
Database Systems II
Event numbers: 43MBE1011V (Lecture) und 43MBE1012V (Exercise)
Prerequisites: Module “Database Systems I” is recommended.
- Graph databases
- RDF and LPG
- Neo4J/Cypher, SPARQL, …
Lecture and exercise take place on-site in class-room.
To participate, enroll in the course in Unisono and Moodle.
Lecture and exercise materials as well as announcements are published in the Moodle course.
Moodle-Link: right here
Weekly procedure during the semester:
- On-site lecture in class-room.
- Exercise sheet and exercise appointment on-site in class-room:
- Starts in the second lecture week.
- During the exercise appointments the current exercise sheet is worked through collaboratively.
- There is no formal submission requirement, but the participation is highly recommended as preparation for the exam!
- To prepare for the appointments: Read the current execise sheet. If required for the exercise sheet, download and install the referenced software.
- Lecture: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Malte Lochau
- Exercise: M. Sc. Tobias Schüler
Aktualisiert um 10:34 am 7. March 2022 von Robert